Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finished Project

It's been a really busy week. I finally finished re-designing and changing my booth at The Market Place and I'm very happy with the new look. It now has a boutique look rather than a mini gallery. With this new concept I'm able to feature and sell a wider variety of my crafts as well as my art and of course, my dolls. I'll share pictures with you later this week.





My finished project this week is one of the items that I will be selling. I needed to put together something really quick that went along with my new concept but looked beautiful and would appeal to my customers. I created this really simple design for a summer purse and chose three bold fabrics to create them in and big whimsical buttons to compliment them. I also made some soft exotic printed scarves that go well with the purses.








This one is an earthy batik print in shades of latte and chocolate brown. The scarf is a sheer Asian print in turquoise and taupe.





This print reminds me of a pretty French watercolor painting.





This is my favorite one. It is a bold graphic floral print in red, yellow and black and the scarf is a red and black Indian sari pattern. All of the purses are plushy quilted cotton, lined with a coordinating cotton print, have an inside pocket and are completely washable. They are 'The Perfect Little Summer Bag' to carry your sunglasses, cell phone, keys, a bottle of water and all of your summer essentials. I will also be featuring them on Etsy. I made them and I want this purse myself.

























No comments:

Post a Comment