Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"C" is for "Carrie", "Cher" & "Cindy"

My day has been a long one, so my post is going to be a short one. The good news is that my boss is back and I very happily turned over the keys to her. After working 13 days straight, I'm looking forward to taking four days off after tomorrow. The weather is going to be cold and rainy here but I'm going to get warm and cozy at home and of course, make dolls!! I found three new books about doll making on Amazon so when I'm not creating I will read and learn something new and of course, I'll be blogging.

"C" is for three of my dolls Carrie, Cindy and Cher...

This is Carrie, she was designed for the character Carrie Bradshaw on the movie and T.V. show "Sex In The City".

This is Cindy, she's my little cheerleader and she was designed or my niece Cynthia.
And last but not least, is my Cher doll. I was such a fan of Sonny and Cher when I was in high school and I'm still a Cher fan..


This is the end of my short, slightly incoherent A to Z blog for the day. Very tired, I'm going to sleep now, see you tomorrow.

1 comment: