Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lady Day

 
 
I am the doll of the week on Gloria's Adopt a Doll page. My name is Lady Day and I am a tribute the female jazz and blues singers and the sultry actresses of the 30's and 40's. I am Billie Holiday, I am Lena Horne, I am Dorthy Dandridge, I am Nina Simone, I am Josephine Baker. I am appearing for one last weekend this Saturday in the Musical Threads exhibit hosted by Fiber Art Masters of Sacramento at Underground Books in Sacramento CA. You can stop by and say hello. After the exhibit is over I will be looking for a new home, I will be available for adoption. You can let my designer know that you are interested in taking me home by emailing her at: cre8tivglory@gmail.com.
 
 
 
All cloth doll  with bead jewelry, white gloves and sequined fishtail gown, about 22" tall, available for $150.00,

No comments:

Post a Comment