Friday, September 30, 2011

Celebrate!!!!

I feel like celebrating, throwing a party or running a marathon or releasing a thousand balloons. Good news and great news. The good news is that my computer will be ready to pick up tomorrow. Hopefully, all the problems have been resolved. The great news is that I subscribed to a wireless service that I connected to my old dinosaur PC that I've had for over 12 years. My son has always been in control of our Internet service and for someone who is passionately independent, that has always been a sore point for me.

I have held on to my dinosaur all of these years because it was my first computer and although it is clunky and cumbersome compared to today's sleeker streamlined versions, it still works and I have always used it to do my desktop publishing.

I am so glad to be online again, it's been so long, I don't know what to do first.

1 comment: