Monday, May 14, 2012

Alice Blue

Well, work, illness and family commitments had to come first this year and I didn't get to finish the A to Z challenge. I will try again next year. I'm glad to report that my family is doing much better, I finally kicked the spring cold/allergy syndrome and work has leveled off a bit. I work on my art and my dolls every chance I get, even when things aren't going so well.

This is Alice Blue. She is one of the good things that came out of the cold I was trying to get rid of, so at least something positive came out of it.

Alice has been chasing this little rabbit for days now. Her mother tells her she must be more lady-like but her father loves her adventurous spirit.

Alice has great courage and an amazing imagination. She wants to grow up to be a writer some day.
She's wearing her favorite "Alice Blue" dress and a blue hair ribbon. She also has her little white rabbit tied with a blue ribbon so that he won't get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment