Friday, May 27, 2011

Maya's Proudest Day



This is Maya's day and I want to share a little of it with you.








I hope that you all won't mind if I am a little self indulgent with this post. I am a grandmother of four absolutely beautiful grandchildren and yesterday was my 4-year-old granddaughter Maya's graduation from preschool. Those of you who are still young and don't have children of your own yet may say 'what's the big deal?' If you think of any accomplishment either past or recent that you are proud of, something that you worked really hard to achieve, understand that it is the same for a 4-year-old.


I have been so blessed to be a part of my granddaughter and my grandson Jaden her brother's lives. I only wish that I could see my other two Paul and Reylena more often. This is my blog and I get to post the proudest day of my Maya's life. This is their 'Good-bye Song'.

No comments:

Post a Comment