Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick Computer!!!


This might be my last post for a little while. I'm using someone else's computer today because mine is sick. I am so sad about it which is making me wonder if I rely on it too much. I don't use it every day but I love to have the ability to check in on the things that I am interested in and to do research.


A lot of the faces I use to design my dolls are from photos on the Internet along with so many other functions my computer provides me with. So, it is an essential tool for me. I will have to wait until next week to take it to the "computer doctor". Hopefully, it can be corrected easily but all computer repairs whether major or minor cost an arm and a leg. I've been promising myself a new one with more memory but that's just not in the budget right now.


Tomorrow is my 'Happy Tuesday' because it's my day off. I will probably get more done because I won't have my computer calling to me. I'll use the time to finish old dolls and create new ones. Anyway, I will miss everybody but I will be back as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and really the glorious design of hp. Hp really providing wonderful services and I am really found of them for this kindness.

    Computer Repairs Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete