Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cloth Doll Construction: Miley Continued


Well, here are my beautiful dolls in various stages of being finished. You can tell that they are a little annoyed with me and they're complaining and talking amongst themselves. I apologize to my "Girls" but I've been fighting a cold for a couple of weeks and the cold is winning. It's been so cold here in sunny Sacramento California, all I wanted to do was sleep and veg out. We've had rain, temperatures in the mid to upper 20's and low 30's, hail, snow in some areas and even a rare tornado.

Anyway, my creativity has been in hibernation. I did get a chance to work on Miley a little between the coughing and the sniffles. She now has a new strawberry blond hair do with pink streaks.
I combined 3 different yarn colors to get the effect I wanted.





















1 comment:

  1. Cold ~go away! Please continue, I want to see the finished "Girls".

    ReplyDelete