Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B is for...


 
B is for BELIEVE. The other day for some reason this word kept popping up in a variety of places. First, I saw it on a picture frame in a store where I was shopping. Later that day, I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and the letters on the license plate on the car in front of me spelled BELIEVE. A few minutes later, I drove past a huge billboard and again I saw the word BELIEVE. I decided that something or someone somewhere was trying to send me a message. I've stepped out on a limb this month to make some changes in my life. Sometimes it feels like standing on two shores at the same time. One, the fear of failing the other the fear of succeeding. It feels like something is trying to tell me not to worry.


B is also for two of my dolls:

BARBARA LOUISE...




 and BRINDLE.























1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! I love the witch! I WANT that witch!
    Dani @ Entertaining Interests
    #warriorminion

    ReplyDelete