Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for...




T is for THANKS. I am so overjoyed at how many people I've met on this year's A to Z Blog Challenge. I want to THANK everyone for the follows. It's almost doubled in the last three weeks THANKS to some extremely helpful advice about changing some settings. I promise to stay in touch I hope you will too.




                                                                                                                                                                                                              I only have two dolls whose names begin with "T", Tasha and Tia. Good night everyone, see you tomorrow.






2 comments:

  1. You have nothing but creative style and we thank you for blessing us with it.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pretty! When I was a kid I made my own dolls with fish skull ... the skull side was the face. The widest bone as its shoulder. It is then dress in kimono like clothing ... and put them ll in a row, like tiny fish princesses. Did not think of a mermaid then ... now it had been brilliant mermaid fish head dolls.

    ReplyDelete